Sunday, November 6, 2011

What message is this boy trying to send ?

Well me and this boy we are both 16 years old where friends for 2 years and he often hugs and stairs at me so much. for no reason and teases me and he also pokes me and tell's me stuff that is really weird and once told me i Love u " and pretended to go out with me. so when i liked him i told one of ur mutual friends and she mistakenly told him i liked him while we were playing a game and he went into total shock and was surprised and smiling then asked me if i like him and i said yes then he told me why didn't i tell him i like him and also he said he was going to go tell his friends then told me he didn't like me. i was broken hearted and a week later saw him at a party and he asked me 3 times if i use to like and i said yes then he told me i have grown tall and that he could not recognize me. im really confused on the message this boy is sending so i need an advice thx:)

No comments:

Post a Comment