Saturday, November 12, 2011

Plzzz someone help me im soo scared! i dont kow what to do!!!?

in about an hour im going to get into a fight with a girl named cie and her 3 friends! krishna, carmen and jayleen! in other words her like best friends! that girl cie is to scared to do anything by herself so she brought them! and its just me and samantha! im at school right now and when i get out, their going to look for me and their going to find me, because they know what cl i have right now! and i just dont want to lose this one! im really scared! we fought yesterday! and now she wants to go at it again! all i want is for this to stop! but with this girl words wont help and if i back down, their going to take me like im afraid, and then they might always take advantage of that!...but what scares me tons, is that i have cl with her everyday for 1 hr. and 30 mins. and her dear friends are their and im by myself! so all they do is talk mess!...im in high school and im a sopre! any tips can help!...she wants to fight me because her boyfriend is my ex boyfriend...DUMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment