Friday, November 11, 2011

Raheem Morris in his Nov. 30th press conference, said "Stats are for losers". What are your thoughts on thi?

This guy is making me cry because I'm laughing so hard! Are they gonna keep him like they did Gruden? Let him ruin the franchise and screw the fans? Now don't get me wrong. I love Gruden as an announcer for Monday night. He knows the talk, just not the walk. So I'm sure Raheem will do well at say, Burger King or McDonald's....But how long until the owners eat crow and realize you don't fire everyone with experience then bring in untried, untested newbies. Apparently they hired Raheem on his attitude alone. Sadly, his attitude without direction has driven our team into the ground. He is right about one thing however. Stats are for losers....

No comments:

Post a Comment