Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cancer boy came back came back to me, I have some questions?

I don't know why but some of the stuff you've said are quite dramatic to the point where if its just out of your own imagination ...but whatever, ""because I am also attracted to women" caught my eyes ..he knows it too right? but anyways, he's prolly one of those that love to play "hard to get"...I think he was aite with your aggressive chasing but i think its gone out of hand that he gets annoyed and bored by the chasing..........coz honestly, us cancers get bored easily especially if we're not sure if thats the girl we WANT to be with (despite confessing that I like that girl its still doesn't mean awhole lot coz we just say what u want to hear)........either way, his "hard to get" attitude is just gonna be a reflection of his moodiness. Can u handle that about him? He can either be really pionate about u one day, and then treat u like dirt and crap the next day. I know I'm like that type of cancer dudes, maybe he's one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment