Friday, November 11, 2011

"Simspon's Movie" or "License To Wed"?

My friend's and I are going to see a moive friday and are wondering what movie to see. I have herd mix reviews on "Simpson Movie" and manily good reviews on "License To Wed." I Want to see "Simpson's Movie" but, I have herd from some of my other friends that it wasn't so great. Another thing to add is that one of my friend's doesn't really know the "Simpson's" that well but she knows who Homer and Bart and Marge are but, thats about it. My other friend and I do know the show but, still do not know what to do. Also to keep in mind are that we are 13-14 so yeah what, in your opinon, do you think we should see. The reason i did this is because i don't want to waste 8.75 on a movie ticket and 5 dollars on food for a **** *** movie

No comments:

Post a Comment