Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where do we go from here?

I met this guy, we are in the same program in our college, we got paired together in a project and became best friends. Then one night, we were hanging out near midnight, and he started looking really closely at me and told me that I "looked different". I didn't get what he meant at first, but then I figured it out. I'd been kinda puppy crushing on him, so I had no objections when we started kissing. We kinda got into a "friends with benefits" situation, and I fell for him. Then he told me that he had no interest in an actual relationship with me. Ouch. Things blew up from there and I don't know what to do. He really is my best friend, and I don't wanna lose him, but it hurts so bad just to be around him knowing that he doesn't want me like I want him. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment