Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Talking to her about how I feel and if she like me the same?

So if you care. I have been hanging out with this girl and I'm pretty sure I like her. (or starting to) We talk about it a few weekend ago and she said I'm crush on you and like hanging out with you and stuff but I don't know if I want a relationship right now. But we have been mess around kissing and making out stuff like that. So I think this weekend I want to talk to her about it. But I'm kinda on the fences about it. Should I give it more time or just ask her and find out whats up so we are both on the same page. We never really text but she said he hates texting and talk over the Internet. When we hang out it great she talkative and flirty and good conversion. She really seems to be into to me and seem to like me. I have know her and been hanging out with her for a little over a month now. She was the one that ask me to hang and stuff and want to mess around. I talk to a few of my Buddy's and they said "it just seem like she want to be FWB" but I don't really want to be just her fwb cause I'm not that kinda guy. I care about her and I have never really had a real relationship and I want that and not a FWB. I'm gonna she her Friday night but we are getting high and I don't want to talk to her about that when we are baked. Plus she bring a friend to smoke with. So I want to see her again this weekend just me and her hanging out like usually and talk to her about this. I pretty sure I'm gonna do it. Wish me the best. Any help Thanks and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment