Thursday, November 10, 2011

Does all Citroen DS's have that anti-roll suspension, servo brakes and steering and that special gearbox?

Before a few weeks I saw a DS in the countryside next to my village. I asked the farmer about it, but he only knew that it was 1974 DS and it has no doents. He could not tell me a lot about it, but he wanted to get it out of his farm, so the sells it very cheap. I am very interested in buying it, because I will rebuild it with my 14 years old son, he will learn a lot about cars and then we will have a very good car. I read that DS has got a special gearbox with special clutch. It also has an anti-roll suspension(it could not be rolled over in a corner) and moving lights,but I could not find if they were options or they were standard for every car. Could you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment